1) Daily Morning Puja, Evening Prayer with Bhajans.
2) Ramanam Sankirtan on Ekadasi days
3) Celebrating festivals like Sri Rama Navami, Sri Krishna Janmastami, Guru Purnima etc.
4) Observing birthdays of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other direct disciples of Sri Ramakrishna.
5) Conducting spiritual retreats (Sadhana Karyakrama) for devotees.
6) Conducting spiritual discourses in the Math and visiting other places on invitation to deliver spiritual discourses.
1) A library with a reading room having 27 periodicals and 10,636 books on various subjects in different languages like English, Sanskrit and Telugu. This library is having a children’s section also. All the sections are open to public.
2) To propagate the ideas of Sri Ramakrishna and spreading the message of Vedanta, book sales counter is maintained.
3] With the idea of taking the message of Holy Trinity to remote areas, a mobile book stall named Viveka Bheri visits many towns and villages. Programmes are conducted in various schools and colleges also, to motivate the students.
4) Vivekananda Bala Vikasa Kendra (Summer Classes) for children in the month of May. In these classes Yoga, Vedic chanting, devotional singing, crafts, spoken Sanskrit, drawing, drama and dance were taught to participants. Nearly 200 children attended.
5) To give proper guidance in their career, classes in the name of Vivekananda Study Circle are conducted on Sundays from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm for college students. The programme includes slide shows on Self Improvement, Self Confidence.
6} Apart from above activities, spiritual counsel is given for the devotees.